Jumat, 25 Mei 2012

Why do some pastor fleece the congregations?

by SS&SS
Question by Rev Trask: Why do some pastor fleece the congregations?
Please understand. I love real campmeetings. I Preach them. I support them (real ones). But this is a fact that I notice the young couples with their little families, income and little I.Q. These youngins love JESUS, and will give what they are told, thinking it's the way to make GOD love them, and the moderator to love them.
I know. This is my story too. We gave it all; cash and our trailer. We pledged, and

Loans Bad Credit Loans

1 komentar:

  1. Hi,

    I really loved your blog, but it appears that you have put a lot more work into it. I will keep your blog in my twitter so I can come back and see it again when it has some new information.

    Have a nice day...!!

    Loan for a Car with Bad Credit

    BalasHapus