Jumat, 25 Mei 2012

Q&A: Should I buy a new or used car?

by marsmet461
Question by : Should I buy a new or used car?
I'm 19 years old and have very little credit and not a lot of money saved up. Basically everyone I know has bad credit, so a cosigner isn't really helping. The past 2 cars I have had were used and they ended up being complete disasters, so I'm reluctant to buy new again. I went to a Mazda dealership and they are willing to work with me. However, I don't think I'll be able to afford the monthly payments next year because I will be in

Loans Bad Credit Loans

1 komentar:

  1. Hi,

    I’ll be learning about some of the features as I go along. I hope that it eventually proves easier for you the reader to follow the postings and comments.

    Keep it Up...!!

    Loans against Car Title

    BalasHapus