Senin, 21 Mei 2012

Auto Loan with bad credit?

by marsmet461
Question by ilovecalifornia: Auto Loan with bad credit?
I have bad credit, so they asked me for a cosigner. It turns out that my cosigner does not have that great of a credit either. Now the finance rep is asking me for someone who has had a car loan already. Is that always the case? I make 35K a year and the car is going for 15K im puttting 2k down, The rep still says hes waiting for the banks to get to him, how long does it take for the banks to reply with the loan and are

Loans Bad Credit Loans

1 komentar:

  1. we help to people in all credit situation like bad credit, poor credit or no credit even in bankruptcy. our lenders and dealers will help you to find best car for you. and we have no requirement of any co-singer and down payments.

    Bad Credit Auto Loan

    BalasHapus