Selasa, 28 Februari 2012

I need a car loan for a $10,000 car with $3000 down and bad credit. Does anyone have any good advice?

Question by Almane: I need a car loan for a ,000 car with 00 down and bad credit. Does anyone have any good advice?
I went looking for a car today and wasturned down left and right for $ 6000 car loan. I recieved the same answer from every bank, they are only willing to finance people with prime credit no matter how much you put down or are willing to pay monthly. What should I do? I almost cried cause I need a car badly and don't want a trash car I mean cash car.


Best answer:
Answer

Loans Bad Credit Loans

1 komentar:

  1. Do you wish to expand your business or in need of financial support to start up a new business? Or for any reason, how much are you seeking for? We give out financial support to individuals, corporate bodies, and companies firms all over the world who need to update their financial status with an affordable interest rate as Low as 3%. you can contact us now for more information through our office Email: johnoneil945@gmail.com

    BalasHapus